Let's Do Life Together!
Check out this week's Study Guide:
Last week's Study Guide:
What is a Life Group?
Life Groups are:
· Like Bible Study groups, but focus more on growing relationships with members of the group
· Encouraged to grow, and can even help create more life groups as they grow
· Meant to continually enfold new members and guests to the church
· Encouraged to serve one another, the church, and/or community, depending on the life groups
· Can be inter-generational or they can be made up of those who are in similar places in life.
Q. How often do they meet?
A. This depends on the life group, but it is recommended to meet 1-2 times per month.
Q. Where do they meet?
A. At a Host home, the date and time is up to the host, and you can be matched with a group that best fits your schedule.
Q. Will childcare be provided?
A. Life Groups can be geared toward family friendly accommodations. If this is of interest to you, we are looking for a host who could organize a life group with this option. There are scenarios where childcare could be made available at the home of the host but would need to be organized by the life group members.
If you would like to join a Life Group or would like more information, feel free to contact us!